- 7,037 meals to 497 unduplicated low-income and homeless men, women and children.
Shelter and Transitional Housing Programs
- Emergency shelter to 107 homeless men and women.
- Cold Weather Shelter to 39 homeless individuals
- Transitional housing to 42 adult men and women.
- 23 become employed
- 7 begin receiving a public benefit, i.e. SSI, etc.
- 23 moved into permanent housing
Family Transitional Housing Program
- Transitional housing to 12 homeless families consisting of 14 adults and 16 minor children.
- 9 parents become employed
- 4 begin receiving some form of public benefit
- 7 families move into permanent housing.
Resource Center/Day Shelter
- Services provided to 1,003 low-income and homeless individuals and families
- 610 Adults and 393 Children
Cesar Chavez Plaza Permanent Supportive Housing
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 18 formerly homeless individuals
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 36 individuals with special needs.