- 6,308 meals to 512 unduplicated low-income and homeless men, women and children.
Shelter and Transitional Housing Programs
- Emergency shelter to 88 homeless men and women.
- Transitional housing to 35 adult men and women.
- 12 become employed
- 11 begin receiving a public benefit, i.e. SSI, etc.
- 22 moved into permanent housing
Family Transitional Housing Program
- Transitional housing to 10 homeless families consisting of 13adults and 14 minor children
- 9 parents become employed
- 4 begin receiving some form of public benefit
- 5 families move into permanent housing.
Resource Center/Day Shelter
- Services provided to 956 low-income and homeless individuals and families
- 694 Adults and 262 Children
Cesar Chavez Plaza Permanent Supportive Housing
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 19 formerly homeless individuals
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 35 individuals with special needs.
- Provided Outreach Services to 105 Homeless Individuals