2016 Annual Report
DAVIS COMMUNITY MEALS and HOUSING
2016 FACT SHEET
- 7,119 meals to 599 unduplicated low-income and homeless men, women and children.
Shelter, Transitional Housing Programs and New Pathways
- Emergency shelter to 85 homeless men and women.
- Transitional housing to 31 adult men and women.
- 14 become employed
- 14 begin receiving a public benefit, i.e. SSI, etc.
- 15 moved into permanent housing
- New Pathways-7 Residents
- 2 Became Employed
- 1 moved into permanent housing
Family Transitional Housing Program
- Transitional housing to 12 homeless families consisting of 15 adults and 21 minor children.
- 7 parents become employed
- 8 begin receiving some form of public benefit
- 8 families move into permanent housing.
Resource Center/Day Shelter
- Services provided to 868 low-income and homeless individuals and families
- 662 Adults and 206 Children
Cesar Chavez Plaza Permanent Supportive Housing
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 19 formerly homeless individuals
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 37 individuals with special needs.
- Provided Outreach Services to 136 Homeless Individuals