2017 Annual Report
- 6,665 meals to 548 unduplicated low-income and homeless men, women and children.
Shelter, Transitional Housing Programs and New Pathways
- Emergency shelter to 76 homeless men and women.
- Transitional housing to 20 adult men and women.
- 9 become employed
- 13 begin receiving a public benefit, i.e. SSI, etc.
- 7 moved into permanent housing
- New Pathways-13 Residents
- 4 Became Employed
- 6 moved into permanent housing
Family Transitional Housing Program
- Transitional housing to 9 homeless families consisting of 12 adults and 15 minor children.
- 7 parents become employed
- 7 begin receiving some form of public benefit
- 5 families move into permanent housing.
Resource Center/Day Shelter
- Services provided to 797 low-income and homeless individuals and families
- 583 Adults and 214 Children
Cesar Chavez Plaza Permanent Supportive Housing
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 19 formerly homeless individuals
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 43 individuals with special needs.
- Provided Outreach Services to 146 Homeless Individuals
Pathways to Employment
- Employed 14 individuals
- 7 obtained employment
For more information, please visit our website: www.daviscommunitymeals.org