DAVIS COMMUNITY MEALS and HOUSING
ANNUAL REPORT 2018
- 7,023 meals to 636 unduplicated low-income and homeless men, women and children.
Shelter, Transitional Housing Programs and New Pathways
- Emergency shelter to 64 homeless men and women.
- Transitional housing to 25 adult men and women.
- 14 become employed
- 18 begin receiving a public benefit, i.e. SSI, etc.
- 12 moved into permanent housing
- New Pathways-9 Residents
- 9 Became Employed
- 3 moved into permanent housing
Family Transitional Housing Program
- Transitional housing to 8 homeless families consisting of 8 adults and 9 minor children.
- 5 parents become employed
- 8 begin receiving some form of public benefit
- 4 families move into permanent housing.
Resource Center/Day Shelter
- Services provided to 735 low-income and homeless individuals and families
- 551 Adults and 184 Children
- 333 Homeless Individuals
Cesar Chavez Plaza Permanent Supportive Housing
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 22 formerly homeless individuals
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 42 individuals with special needs.
- Provided Outreach Services to 141 Homeless Individuals
Pathways to Employment
- Employed 14 individuals
- 7 obtained employment