2019 Annual Report
- 7,023 meals to 636 unduplicated low-income and homeless men, women and children.
Shelter, Transitional Housing Programs and New Pathways
- Emergency shelter to 62 homeless men and women.
- Transitional housing to 25 adult men and women.
- 12 become employed
- 18 begin receiving a public benefit, i.e. SSI, etc.
- 12 moved into permanent housing
- New Pathways-10 Residents
- 8 Became Employed
- 4 moved into permanent housing
Family Transitional Housing Program
- Transitional housing to 6 homeless families consisting of 6 adults and 12 minor children.
- 5 parents become employed
- 6 begin receiving some form of public benefit
- 3 families move into permanent housing.
Resource Center/Day Shelter
- Services provided to 749 low-income and homeless individuals and families
- 585 Adults and 164 Children
- 323 Homeless Individuals
Cesar Chavez Plaza Permanent Supportive Housing
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 24 formerly homeless individuals
- Provided permanent supportive housing to 44 individuals with special needs.
- Provided Outreach Services to 114 Homeless Individuals
Pathways to Employment
- Employed 13 individuals
- 7 obtained employment
- 6 moved into permanent housing